Become a friend of KCYA! It’s an easy and efficient way for you to make a monthly gift and provide the reliable support necessary to sustain Kansas City Young Audiences. Each year we serve approximately 100,000 students throughout the greater Kansas City area. Because of your generosity, many disadvantaged students will have access to transformational arts programs. Your monthly gift will make a difference!
Friends of KCYA have three options for their monthly gift:
- Credit Card users click here to enroll.
- Automated withdrawal from checking or savings account. Download authorization form here. (Complete this form and return it to KCYA via US Mail.) Your account will be automatically charged the 5th of each month, or next business day.
- Enroll in your bank's automated bill payment program and the bank will automatically send us a monthly gift per your request.
You will receive an email receipt each month, and at year end we will send an annual giving statement confirming your charitable contribution. If, at any time, you would like or need to update your personal or giving information, simply email Alysse at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-531-4022 ext.1015.
The impact of your gift:
$15/month – provides a camp or class scholarship for a child at the CSA
$35/month – provides a performance for up to 250 students
$50/month – provides an artist residency program to an after-school site
Monthly Giving makes sense:
- Make a difference – give back to a community in need and provide a child with an opportunity to access the arts.
- Think green! –save time, money and valuable resources.
- Safe and secure – We have a secure system to make monthly deductions from your credit card or bank account in the amount you select.
- Easy and convenient – Set it up once and know you’re making a difference throughout the year.
- Stay informed – Receive success stories about the student’s lives you’ve transformed.
We have learned that everyone has their own style of learning. Studies have shown a direct correlation between arts participation and the success of students. By supporting KCYA, you will be giving children the opportunity to experience the arts and helping close the academic gap.